I'm a bad blogger... oh well. As a peace offering... I bring you confessions... form my coworkers!!! This gives you a glimpse into the world I work in=)
- I DVR American Pickers episodes and watch them. (In case you're wondering what that show is... it's a show about hoarding)
- When I run out of pickles in the pickle jar... I save the juice because I like to drink it. It's also good for a bloody mary.
- I'm going to my second circus solei show in a week tonight... whomp whomp.
- Ate 6 day old pizza... it's good for a week, right? (uhmm no.)
- Finally took down last Christmas tree from house
- Broke my own moral code and went to WalMart
- Had a half-hour conversation about MTV’s Challenge (I wish it would have been longer)
- I liked a drink that smelled like feet. (This is in reference to an apple cider vinegar beverage to fight a sore throat that I made him... it works. I swear.)
- I've been freaking out about all the sick people around me. I keep taking medicine... even though I'm not sure I need it... and I know better.
- The zipper on my purse broke... I've known it for a while... but I like the purse so I keep using it. Don't judge.
- I wore the same socks two days in a row. I needed to do laundry... again... don't judge.