We all do this every year. Some things hold true... most do not. And like I say every year... hopefully this year I'll actually do some of the things I "resolve" to do. So here we go...
- Be on time. If you know me... you know this can be a real issue. haha.
- Drink more water.
- Pay myself first. Save more $$$. Hopefully this new approach will work better.
- Gym... obviously. Let's go realistic this year... 3 days a week.
- Eat healthy half the time. I'd love to say I can do this more... but I love pizza, chicken tenders and candy. Half is good.
- Practice my violin... no more just playing around with songs I already know and can play. Time to learn something new;)
- Get a new design for this blog!!! and blog 3 times a week.
|My new monogrammed lunch box I got for Christmas! =)|
Life happens. If you don't plan and work to do better... it will never happen. I'm a firm believer in the idea that it doesn't matter how many times you have to start "doing better." As long as you never give up trying=) So here is to hoping I keep this year's resolutions longer than I did last years!!!
Happy new year! Hope 2012 is good to all of you.